Monday, September 3, 2012

Paul -n- Clem

_______________________________________________________________

Clement Sauve - In Memoriam- By Paul Richards

I met Clement Sauve once in person at San Diego Comic Con -- had no knowledge of his work prior.  Needless to say, I was blown away, and he immediately skyrocketed to the top of my influence list.  In the coming year, I began a correspondence with him, and was amazed by how giving, insightful and encouraging a person he was.


My name is pronounced SO-VEY, but don't feel bad, nobody manages to pronounce it correctly. And yes, I get Suave a LOT, including in credits, con badges and checks....
_______________________________________________________________


You can read the rest of Paul's post here...
http://autodestructdigital.blogspot.com/2011/01/clement-sauve-in-memoriam.html

-Joshua

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you .....!!!

    ReplyDelete